Kelly asked us to join her in sharing our homes with all of her readers and our own. Every Friday we will be featuring a certain room in our homes. Today is the kitchen. I am so glad she chose this room first because as some of you may know this has been my major project in my home.....AND I'm STILL not done. You will notice I have no backsplash. I bet there is a running joke about my house and the "no" back splash...I just don't know it. Some day I will have my tumbled marble backsplash....some day. *sigh* But backsplash or no backsplash, I am so proud of how my kitchen has transformed. I love it!Anyways....welcome to our kitchen. I hope you enjoy!


List of changes:
new cabinet door fronts made, new hardware, painted cabinets, sink, solid surface countertops, ceramic flooring, 2 new light fixtures, dishwasher, microwave ventahood
AFTER

I don't think all these pictures do my kitchen justice but you get the picture. I still have a ways to go. I'm looking for some decorative pieces to add and of course the backsplash.
Thanks for taking the time to look!
TGIF!
*****UPDATE*****
Look at what I bought yesterday!!! I have been searching for a table to put under this painting and I finally found it. I got a great deal on this at Kirkland's! I love that store! And those apothecary glasses are A STEAL! I got these at Marshall's for $9.99/each for the bigger 2 and $7.99 for the smaller one. Do you know how much these things can cost?!!! I got all 3 for $30 and I couldn't have gotten one for that price anywhere else. I'm so proud of my deals. I just threw this together so I'll be changing it up a bit but I was so excited I had to hurry and add it on here.







6 comments:
How nice!!! I am jealous!!!!!
LOVE your window treatments!
I love the transformation! Great Job!
What kind of countertops are those? They look really nice!
I favourited your kitchen post...love those curtains and it will work in our kitchen!!! Thanks for sharing!
Cute! I'm in the process of getting new counters and back splash... and am suddenly in LOVE with my kitchen!
Post a Comment