Wednesday, January 13, 2010

At Last....Kitchen Complete

It seems like things I have been waiting for are finally being put in place. This time I'm talking about my kitchen. If you remember, I posted about my kitchen here. Well, I can FINALLY say....it is finished! Hallelujah! Two years ago I got rid of the blue commercial-grade tile, the flowers and vines that were painted on my cabinets, the white tile with a blue center for my countertop, and the mismatched dishwasher. The ONE thing I didn't get done was the backsplash. Kathryn's (my co-worker) fiance works in construction. I saw the bathroom he had done for their house and knew he was the one I wanted to hire for my kitchen. Ryan did an awesome job! I am so proud of my kitchen. Now I guess I should start cooking in it more.....that would make Wes happy anyways. I hope you enjoy the transformation.

Photobucket

5 comments:

cmjj said...

Ooooooo! I love the backsplash!!!!!!!!

beckylbranch said...

It looks fabulous!!!! Everything looks AWESOME!

Kate Huff said...

I remember the pictures of the blue kitchen! I absolutely love the new face-lift!

Kisha said...

i love, love, love the kitchen tonya!! it looks wonderful!! your backsplash looks a lot like ours. i love the neutral, clean colors :)

Kisha said...

i love, love, love the new kitchen!! it looks wonderful!! your backsplash looks a lot like ours. i love the neutral, clean colors. and oh my goodness, i LOVE the floors! they are gorgeous :) :)

Swidget 1.0