So how am I feeling? GREAT! This pregnancy has been such a blessing. No morning sickness...except for occasional nausea earlier in the 1st trimester. I am just a couple of days away from hitting my half way mark. 20 weeks!!! Yikes!!! After I rolled on passed the first trimester it seems like this pregnancy is just flying by. I don't like that. I want time to slow down a bit. I know the baby is not even here yet, but I don't know if Wes and I will have any more children. It hasn't been discussed. And I don't want to discuss it just yet. I just want to enjoy this. So I really want to take things easy and really soak in this pregnancy.
Our baby boy has been moving so much more this week. I love it! It is the most amazing feeling. I haven't caught on yet if the bumps I'm feeling inside are him just moving around or if he's kicking me. But either way, I'm really enjoying him. I LOVE to sing. So every day on the way to work and back home I crank up my Itunes and sing to my baby. I hope he gets his Dad's voice. Hardly anyone knows this but Wes can sing SO good. But he hides that well. :) How many of you mommies out there talked to your baby when you were pregnant? I catch myself saying little things to him. For instance when I'm hungry I'll say "I know, I'm about to feed you too." I crack up at myself. Or earlier when I felt some bumps from him I said "I feel ya, I'm ready to go home too."
Well, I hope I haven't bored you. I just wanted to write something to you that look forward to what I have to say. Oh, and for those that are waiting and waiting for a bump picture.......keep your eyes open soon. You never know what picture you may find on here.
I really hope that I will be able to get back to my Feel Good Wednesday posts....or maybe something new that has to do with my faith and love for music. We'll see.

4 comments:
I use to say to Owen "wasn't that bacon wonderful?" and "i know, your brothers are way too loud" and "what, you don't like my rap music...cutter and carsyn did" and "I hope you look just like your daddy" and " oh you want me to flip that person off too?". Ha ha ha! Can I post the pic of you sticking your tongue out??? I saved it just in case you try to blackmail me with mine someday.
Love you-Can't wait for this baby to get here. Aunt Stevie is gonna spoil him.
Yes, yes we definitely talked and sang and read to our sweet babies. And we still talk and sing and read!!!!!! I am so so glad you are feeling well and that you are taking time to enjoy your pregnancy. What a blessing!!! Love you dearly!
David used to play the guitar & sing Johnny Cash songs when I was pregnant :)
I remember when I was walking down the aisle on my wedding day... almost wanting to run to my future husband and my dad whispered some great wisdom in my ear... he said "slow down, this is your time".
I pray for more blessing for you... and am so glad that you are doing so well. Love you.
Post a Comment