I also need to update you on the baby boy that is kicking and growing. We have officially named him. Our little boy will be Brady Clayton Bohannon. I can't WAIT to touch him, smell him, and kiss him. We are both doing great. I have reached my 25th week of pregnancy and can not believe how fast it is going. I have the baby showers planned. One (May 1st) is going to be in the town we live in for Wes' side of the family and my local friends. The other (April 25th) will be back home where I grew up for my mom & dad's families and my friends that still live in that direction. I am SO blessed to have friends and an aunt and cousin who are willing to give their time and money to throw these showers for me. I feel so blessed. I have my baby registries completed. I have registered at Target, Babies R Us and a local store here called Stork Land. Brady will be here before we know it!
I thought I'd share my baby bedding I have on order with you guys. The first picture I copied from an online store....the rest are close ups that I took at Stork Land. It's called Animal Tracks by Cotton Tale. Oh, and I have my crib and dresser/changing table purchased. Thanks to my very sweet Dad for driving a little bit to pick it up for me. He made my week last week. I can't wait to get it all put together. I have some work ahead of me.


3 comments:
So adorable!!!!
Love the decor & bedding! Absolutely adorable!! :)
LOVE the pictures! Gives me a much clearer view of what you've got... and YAY about your furniture!!!! So glad you have that! Cannot wait for this little guy to make his entrance into the world!
Post a Comment