Oh, another thing I've been behind on is uploading pictures of Brady on here. Sorry guys. He's growing so much. He has 2 bottom teeth now. I am trying not to compare him with other babies around me but sometimes it's hard. I know he'll do things on his own time and I'm enjoying him as much as I can right now. He will be running around destroying the house before I know it. Here's one picture of my little sweet Brady Bug. He LOVES the dishwasher. I just hope his love for the dishwasher continues when he's older.
Well, my fasting is over. If you are just now reading about this, I fasted with my church for 21 days this month. I gave up some things in my life to spend more time with God. I needed Him to direct me in some decisions I needed to make. I really feel like God is leading me to change churches so we can go as a family. I have not announced it officially, but this coming Sunday will be my last Sunday at Word of Grace. That is, unless God answers my prayers and Wes decides to start going there with me, Brady, and Logan. If you would, please pray with me that happens or God will direct our paths to the perfect church for us. I'm really praying that miracle happens. It's hard leaving this church. I'm going to miss everyone so much. But it's not always easy obeying God. So, I'm going to obey and trust that our family will be turned around this year and draw closer to God.
Well, I better get off here. I'm behind enough as it is. Thanks in advance for your prayers. I also hope that you guys aren't as behind as I am. I thought this being a stay-at-home mom thing would be easier. I thought I'd have a clean house and laundry done all the time. Boy was I wrong. I need some motivation!

1 comment:
hahahah, ahhhh staying at home seems easy in theory doesn't it!!! I've worked daycared, at a school, at a bank and a shelter and this is BY FAR the hardest job I've ever had!!! Hope you get caught up, but if it takes a while no worries. You were there for your sick little man and that's the whole point! :)
Post a Comment