Well maybe I can do better about posting some blogs here and there. I found out that my life just doesn't seem all that interesting as some peoples'. But if you're here reading this, you atleast must love me for something......
Even before I came back to this blog site today I caught myself, walking outside, thanking God for what a BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, FRESH, cool day it is. The sun is shining, there is a small breeze blowing and it is just a great day. Atleast I have a window to look out as I sit here at work. I hope you're enjoying some great weather as well, wherever you are. So I was right when I said I would be back with some other things I would be thankful for (from my previous blog). God is so awesome.
As I was typing this Logan's mom called and asked about Logan's insurance. It seems Logan fell on the playground. I do not have all the details since she was calling from the doctor's office but it seems he hurt his chin. Bless his little heart. But there again, something I can be thankful for...no broken bones, etc. I'll keep you updated on how he turns out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment