Well as I mentioned yesterday Logan got hurt on the playground. I'm not sure what he was playing on but he told his dad he was playing and fell and busted his chin open. Yep, Logan will officially have his first chin scar. Wes said "that's alright buddy, I have plenty of scars on my chin." Logan's mom said he was a really good sport while getting 3 stitches in his chin. He didn't cry or throw a fit or anything. I'm proud of my little man. Wish I could have been there to give him a hug and take him out for ice cream or something. Poor little guy.
We won't have him this weekend but maybe next time we do I'll take a picture for ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ohhhhhh....I am sorry he got hurt. Probably many more to come. I guess Wes is home and doing well after the Lubbock flood. I am enjoying the pretty weather this week after last week.
I like your blog. Thanks for sharing. Great idea.
Thanks Kandy! I'm sure you're also enjoying a quiet house. Thanks for putting up with my husband last week.
Post a Comment