Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Feel Good Wednesday #33

This Veteran's Day I really want to think about what all our military men & women AND their families go through. It's not just the military men & women that I am thankful for; but, I am also thankful for the families that make daily sacrifices. I can't imagine having to keep living my life while I have a spouse, Dad, brother, sister, etc. over fighting for our country. Fighting for our peace. Fighting for our freedom. But initially, above all, we have God to thank for His sacrifice. He gave His son for us. He sacrificed for our freedom. The freedom we still have today. Jesus took many battle scars for each one of us. He paid the price!

Thank you God. Thank you Jesus. Thank you military service men & women. Thank you families. Thank you all for the sacrifices you have made for me, my friends and family, and my country.

I'll Stand
by Michael W. Smith

I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul Lord to you surrender
All I am is yours

I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul Lord to you surrendered
All I am is yours

I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul, lord, to you surrendered
All I am is yours

I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul, lord, to you surrendered
All I am is yours

I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the one who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul, lord, to you surrendered
All I am is yours

[Repeat until the end]

Photobucket

No comments:

Swidget 1.0