TONYA!!!! How adorable and cute you are! You look absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And how cute that you took your own pic in the mirror :) Do you have a nursery/color theme picked out yet? I only want to know so I can make something special for your little miracle :)
*Love God and want to serve Him
*Mommy to Brady, Stepmom to Logan
*Wife to Wes of 8 years
*College graduate
*Worked for 9 years at an Oil Company before becoming a SAHM
*Love friendship
*Love to sing and worship
Anything you want to know, just ask
8 comments:
You look A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! Of course I have never met you in person but I am sure your adorable in person and not prego too! Have a great week :)
TONYA!!!! How adorable and cute you are! You look absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And how cute that you took your own pic in the mirror :) Do you have a nursery/color theme picked out yet? I only want to know so I can make something special for your little miracle :)
Sooo cute!!! Pregnancy suits you so well!!!
You need to do it in a white shirt. Or i have another picture I can put up there if you need me to so you can get the full affect.
SSOOOOOOO happy for you!
awwwwwwww :)
Look at you!!!!! I'm doing a excited dance in the living room for ya...what a glow!!!!
Can't wait to see more pics...oh Seth is excited too and says Hi Tonya Boh??? :P
You are beautiful!!!! Pregnancy certainly suits you.
Post a Comment