Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday - 2nd week

Welcome to my WIWW. I didn't do so great this week. As you can see I only have 4 days worth of pictures. I'm hoping I'll get better. For those of you joining me from Lindsey's page, I will summarize a little about me. I have a 5 month old son who I get to stay home with. I had a full time job before him and loved dressing up. But now, it's hard to make myself get dressed when we're not going anywhere for the day. I'm trying to do better. Another thing is I have lost a lot of weight after having Brady so I'm having a hard time finding clothes that fit. I feel like I look slouchy but being a stay at home mom I am trying to use what's in my closet. There's not any extra money to go buy a new wardrobe. I have recently been obsessed with thrift shopping but I don't get the time to do that much. Anyways, here are a few of my outfits for the week. Thanks for stopping by. I love visitors and comments.


Thursday - Women's meeting at church

Gray & white striped sweater – Banana Republic
White tank – Target
Jeans – Vigoss from Maurices
Gray flats – Target
Ring – Silpada (I LOVE!!! If I could own every piece I would.)
Saturday - fun with the family

Gray, black & white shirt – Maurices
Gray tank – JCPenney
Jeans – Vigoss from Maurices
Gray boots – Target (So comfortable. I splurged and got these finally!)
Jewelry: necklace & ring - Silpada

Sunday - church

Black & white dress – Thrifted and I love it. It feels like I’m wearing a sweater
Black tights – don’t remember, probably Target
Black boots – JCPenney’s
Ring - Silpada

Monday - grocery store

Tan & cream floral shirt – Goodwill
Tan tank – JCPenney’s
Jeans – iT jeans thrifted but starting to get too big
Tan shoes - Target

So there you have it. My 2nd week of WIWW. I hope I can do better this week but I'm not promising. I'm linking up with Lindsey. I can't wait to see what all you are wearing.

***Please note I have items for sale on Ebay*** Search for my seller id: tonyabohannon or click here

***Please note I have an Etsy store*** JourneyofJewels click here

6 comments:

Susanne said...

LOVE that first ring and your outfit on sunday is SO pretty!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfits!

Shelley said...

You are TOO CUTE! We need to get together again soon for dinner :)

Michele said...

Congrats on all of the weight loss. That's awesome and what a nice problem to have with your clothes not fitting because of that. I like the shirt in your first photo. Cute outfits and pretty jewelry. (By the way, I'm in a small, rural town about 65 miles northeast of Dallas. We're out in the country but only about 30 minutes to civilization AKA Super Target, ha!)

Anonymous said...

LOVE that black and white thrifted dress. It looks so cute on you!!

cmjj said...

My fave is the Sunday outfit! And you have convicted me over my grocery store attire....people probably think I have just crawled out of bed...but you look so cute!

Swidget 1.0