Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday - 1st Week

So here is my first week of What I Wore Wednesday. I am a stay at home mom and on most days I don't go anywhere. With a 4 month old, I'd rather just stay home and try to get him on some sort of schedule. Maybe I should venture out of the house more....it might do him and myself a bit of good. Anyways...my first WIWW post. I started "trying" to take pictures of myself but it is super hard so I have had my husband do it the last few nights.

Thursday: Started out lazy and then decided to get some clothes on to run some errands

Dallas Cowboy T-shirt: Foot Locker or some place similar
Heart PJ's: Wal-Mart (a couple of years old)

Hat: Daniel Cremieux from Dillards (several years old, close up below)
Black top: Dillards
Belt: Not sure (way old, barely fits)
BKE Jeans: The Buckle
Flip Flops: Yellowbox (close up below - yes, I need a pedi)


Friday: Went to get a much-needed haircut

Brown sweater: Old Navy (way old)
Red long sleeve: Gap (thrifted)
Vigoss Skinny Jeans: Maurices
(Free with my $10 off punch card!!! They were on sale for $8)
Brown boots: Shoe Carnival (way old)
Saturday: Grocery shopping with the family
Ok, I couldn't decide if I should wear the gold belt or not. I'm thinking not? I don't know.
Brown sweater: NY & Co.
Black tank: JCPenney
Black Leggings: American Eagle
Gold Shoes: Target
Gold Belt: don't remember
I am really proud of these shoes. I got them on sale at Target $2.38.


Sunday: Church
Black cardigan: I can't remember I think Target (the tag isn't there)
Sleeveless paisley print top (my favorite): Ann Taylor Loft
Black dress pants: New York & Co.
Tan shoes: (my favorite pumps) Nine West (sorry you can't see them)

Monday: Stayed at home and took care of laundry
Brown striped top: Old Navy (thrifted, not sure I like stripes on me)
Jeans: iT Jeans from The Buckle but thrifted (go me!)
Ring: Silpada (LOVE it!, close up below)
Monday: Lazy day around the house and went to VOTE

White t-shirt: Target
Red hoody: Cabela's
Jeans: iT Jeans (same as above)
Shoes: New Balance (very very old)
There you have it. My first week of WIWW. I found myself trying to make an effort this week but I'm hoping it gets better. Brady hasn't been the best at sleeping lately and he is wearing me out. So when it comes to really trying hard to get dressed just to stay in the house, it gets a little hard. Hopefully, things will get better. I'm also working on this as he's crying. So I'm going now. Link up! Let's have fun. You can find what Lindsey wore and all the others here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

good for you to be dressing better (that was not meant to be hurtful...i used to wear sweats and a junky t-shirt, but now that i'm posting pics of myself i want to look better, and it's also helped my attitude and self-image...:D). i think the belt looks cool. i would wear it, but whatever makes you happy!

Anonymous said...

Cute. I have those Target shoes too! Is the thumbs down in the Cowboys shirt for the game?

amycornwell said...

I just posted these Target shoes today too! But mine were just under $4. Love them!

Michele said...

Welcome to WIWW! Those Target shoes are something to be proud of--I LOVE a good bargain! I really like your Sunday outfit.

cmjj said...

I am jealous of your gold Target shoes...I wanted some but they didn't have my size and they weren't that cheap!

Paige said...

loveeee your Saturday outfit, it's adorable! I also love your gold flats!

P!nky said...

YAY, a new WIWW person and a COWBOYS FAN! It's been a rough season for us hasn't it? Hope you have a great week!
xoxo

Summer said...

Okay from a best friend to a best friend...that Cowboys shirt/PJ pants just made me LAUGH!!!! I dressed like that the whole first year of the twins life. You are doing great. I want to go thrifting with you! Sounds like fun..an adventure really. We need more adventure in our lives.

Swidget 1.0