Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wake Up Wednesday

I am SO excited about the future Wednesday’s this year. Do you want to know why? Well…..it’s because Cheri over at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar (yeah, I love her and have mentioned her many times before) has started a new Wednesday challenge. It’s called Wake Up Wednesday and you can read about her idea and why she chose to get this started HERE. So today is the very first Wake Up Wednesday and I am so excited! Those that are participating are supposed to make something this week (food, crafts, etc) for someone we know but not that well. I can’t wait to pray about this and see who God has in mind for me and what I should make. We will be linking up next Wednesday and sharing our story. What a great way to start out the year. I hope you will head on over to Cheri’s blog and read all about this great idea….then join us!

1 comment:

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

I'm still trying to figure out the linking up business. Maybe you can help me. It's not like I love her blog or anything ;)

Swidget 1.0