Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What to do when you're frustrated...

....Let your hairstylist do whatever she wants and cuts all your hair off!....

....and probaby cry when your husband sees it.....

....or cry in the morning when you try to fix it yourself.....

....all because you had a horrible feel bad day....

....tomorrow is Feel Good Wednesday though....hopefully it will be a feel good one.



This is my co-worker, Kathryn....she tried to make me feel better about the shock of chopping off my hair.


5 comments:

Summer said...

I really, really like it! I don't think you should cry at all. It looks great on you. Yes you did make that decision amidst emotional turmoil which is always a bad idea concerning hair but I think it turned out terrific! Who cares if Wes doesn't like it! I'm digging it. Tomorrow is a new day. Love you.

cmjj said...

Tonya, I love it!!! It makes me want to go get my hair cut too!!!!! It really is very, very cute!

alow09 said...

I think it looks good! I got mine chopped off too just not that much lol about 3 inches though idk if you've seen my pictures on FB.

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

I love it and I completely agree with Summer. Not the best time for a rash decision, says the pot, but it turned out great. I've been debating doing the same thing. I kinda like the haircut of Kate on jon and kate but don't know if I can pull it off or deal w/the 2 wk hair appt. well I can, but can my checkbook....hmmmmmmm?

Shelley said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair do! So cute :)

You should let me know next time you are in Golthwaite. I should drive over. I only live 25 miles away. I need to meet you and Summer! How fun would that be :)

Swidget 1.0