Whew! It has been a hectic one here lately. Sister graduating from High School, friends having babies, and work being non-stop. Sorry blog world but I just haven't had much time for you. I need a break! My brain has had about as much work load as it can stand.
Me with my sister and brother
The boys being silly.
Then they decided to get together and see if they could spend the night. This is Samuel calling his mom. Aren't they cute?! They got to spend the night with Logan's grandparents. Loved how that worked out not being at my house...after eating snow-cones.
This little fella' down below is who I am planning on going to see next week. Get me out of this office, Owen!!! I can't wait to go see him, his brothers, and his momma....oh, and his daddy too.

2 comments:
Hurry, Hurry Aunt Tommy! We can't wait to see you!
Logan is soooooooo handsome...and I am not just saying that because he is our cousin! BTW, Jaron wore his swim trunks all day Saturday because he was convinced the pool was opening...arg! The pool isn't open yet :(
Post a Comment