Pick #1
The Office premieres September 17 at 8:00 p.m. (CST)

I am really excited for this season. How many of you, who watch this show, think that Pam is actually pregnant? I'm thinking they just WANT us to think she is but really she won't be. I don't know. I'm torn. But I can't wait to watch and see!
Pick #2
Biggest Loser premieres September 15 at 7:00 p.m. (CST)
I really love this show. It makes me cry every year. They have some amazing stories of triumph. I just love watching their bodies transform. It is so amazing and wonderful. I don't like how they can end up stabbing each other in the back when they are playing the "game" but I guess I can understand. I like the ones that are really there to lose the pounds. I can't wait!What about you? What are your top 2 season premiere's coming up?

3 comments:
I can't wait for the Office either! We will see how it turns out..... And I also can't wait for The Ghost Whisperer......me and Jordan love it!
I am a HUGE Biggest Loser fan, too and I also Love Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice... Cant wait! The new shows keep me sane while Will is working so much in the winter....
So many choices! ;) Of course I can't wait for The Office! I also like Glee. My dvr will be very busy! :)
Post a Comment