Thursday, September 3, 2009

More craft time and school spirit

I decided to have a little more craft time this week. This is a shirt that I ironed on fabric and glued on rhinestones to add a little sparkle to it. I wanted to support our local school's team but I didn't want it to just be for volleyball, or football....I wanted to be able to wear it to any Iowa Park sporting event. Go Hawks! (Our colors are green and black, if you can't tell. Ha!) The camera changes the shades of green in the fabric.

And what's even better than a t-shirt...a necklace to go right along with it. I know it looks like the shirt and the necklace doesn't match...but they do. It's the camera, people.


If you haven't been over to my sister site, you're missing out. Check out all the necklaces I have been making. Click here. Spread the word.

I have step-by-step instructions on how to make the IPHS t-shirt. If you would like to know the details, comment me and I'll make a post on here with the step-by-step instructions.


Photobucket

3 comments:

cmjj said...

Cute TOnya!!!!! You are very talented!

Ashley said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You are sweet and your words are so true.

Marcy and I have been friends since 1st grade. You can see the cute pictures she made for my house on the post before my most recent one.

thanks again for stopping by

Diana Ferguson said...

Cute shirt there! From one Texas lady to another--Happy Labor Day!

Swidget 1.0