Monday, October 26, 2009

Blessed #7

I love my husband!
I don't share a lot about him because he is very private.
He doesn't get this blog stuff I do.
He would rather me not do it. But he puts up with me.
And I thank him for that.

We are celebrating our 7 year anniversary today!


God has blessed us so much through the years.


I just know God's got something up His sleeve for us this year.
Thank you God for my husband.
Thank you God for 7 years with him.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

cmjj said...

Happy Anniversary, you crazy kids!!!!!!! And thanks for the CD, I can't wait to listen to it! Made my day!! Love ya

Ashley said...

sorry I forgot to tell you happy anniversary sis :( hope yall had a good one! I pray God blesses yall this year and years to come and gives you "the desires of your heart" btw cant wait to get that copy of leeland love listening to it on your blog!!!

Swidget 1.0