Friday, October 9, 2009

Human Tricks

Ok, so some of you may know and some of you may not know....but I am working a merchandise booth for the local hockey team in town as a seasonal extra job. It's actually not bad. I make some good cash and it's not difficult at all. Well tonight we got a little bit of extra entertainment.....and the Wildcats lost....boo!

But here's our entertainment....

This boy is licking his elbow.....yeah nice! Can you imagine how many germs just went in his mouth. And he did it several times. Bet he'll be sick with something before long if he keeps this up. Oh and by the way, the hat he purchased at our both for $2.50. It's called the Dr. Seus hat. It was a hot item tonight.



And the other boy is....well....you can see...


This kid above had WAY too much energy for me. I told the other girl working with me that he acted like he was on "something". But no, he had a lot of energy. I feel for his parents.


Photobucket

No comments:

Swidget 1.0