As I drove to work this morning I saw a perfect reminder of God's promises to us. I just wanted to share. I hope you have a blessed day and can remember God STILL holds true to His promises.
for some reason here lately I have been facinated with all the nature stuff lol lightning, when we had the meteor shower, this rainbow it truely does remind me of God and how he created all of this! It's just too cool!
*Love God and want to serve Him
*Mommy to Brady, Stepmom to Logan
*Wife to Wes of 8 years
*College graduate
*Worked for 9 years at an Oil Company before becoming a SAHM
*Love friendship
*Love to sing and worship
Anything you want to know, just ask
1 comment:
for some reason here lately I have been facinated with all the nature stuff lol lightning, when we had the meteor shower, this rainbow it truely does remind me of God and how he created all of this! It's just too cool!
Post a Comment