If only I had time to have taken a picture, you too would have seen the wild hog I almost hit while driving to Wichita Falls Saturday morning. My friend Tosca and I took a shopping trip Saturday starting out at 7:30 in the morning. So of course we had to make a trip to Starbucks. On the way, we were about to be into town when all of a sudden I see this animal darting out from the grassy fence line. It happened so fast! At first I thought it was a dog so I start to slow down. Then Tosca starts laughing as I scream "Oh my word, that's a wild hog!!!". I didn't know if I should slow down or speed up it happened so quickly. The hog seriously dodged me. I almost had me a wild hog to take home to Wes. He would have been proud since he has taken up this new hobby himself earlier this year, only not with his vehicle. If only you had been a fly in the car with me and Tosca. We laughed so hard. What a way to start out the morning. I do have to include that it was our day to see animals. First it was the wild hog, later that morning we saw 2 deers and a baby deer, and then finally that evening another deer on the side of the road. I'm just glad the deer decided to stay put.
How was your weekend? Did you happen to go hog huntin'?

1 comment:
LOL! Maybe he was trying to get some starbucks too!
Post a Comment