Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Feel Good Wednesday #23

He has brought me through all the struggles and trials. When I am at the door of these trials, how hard is it to see that I will make it through? When the door is opening and I'm walking through it, the journey seems so long and difficult. But I am thankful that God is and will be right beside me through all those trials, all those journeys. His time on the cross, He knew the loss I'd have, the trials I'd have, the miles of journeys I would take. He knew I would need Him. He knew that there would be some trials in my life that would be unbearable, that I'd need a Savior. I would walk through all the doors of pain every time if it means I will get to close the door and say God brought me through it....and then the final door.....I'll get to in Heaven, He will say "Well done, thy good and faithful servant!"

I heard this song, I'd Need a Savior by Among the Thirsty weeks ago. I fell in love with it but my playlist didn't have it. Finally, it's on youtube. Hallelujah! :) I hope you enjoy it.





I hope you hear these words and know that He knew you would need a Savior too. I hope that makes you feel refreshed in your journey as you walk through your "door".

Photobucket

No comments:

Swidget 1.0