Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Emmanuel

One of my favorite songs is this one by Francesca Battistelli. She is singing as if she were Mary and had just given birth to Jesus. Wow! Can you imagine how it would have been to Mary. I sit and look at Brady and his little hands and wonder what God has in store for him. Will he be athletic? Will he be compassionate and gentle? Will he be tall? Will he worship Jesus? All these things are great and wonderful. God knows the plans! God knows who Brady will become. For Mary it was all planned out as well. Jesus would heal. Jesus would save us from all our sins. It was such a wonderful, amazing, blessed time when I gave birth to Brady but could you imagine being Mary and giving birth to Emmanuel! She gave birth to a son who changed the world!

1 comment:

cmjj said...

Tonya, I needed that. I am so glad we are loved by the Savior of the world.

Swidget 1.0