Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions? Not for me.

No, I'm not into New Year's Resolutions. But this year I want to really try to have a laid back attitude. Brady is already almost 7 months old and it has FLOWN by. I want to enjoy every minute of every day with him and not worry about if he doesn't take a nap that day, or if he's throwing a fit in the middle of a store, or if he's keeping me up at night. I want to try and not sweat the small things and really enjoy these moments I have with him. I want to make sure I take the time to teach him about Jesus. I want to be an example to him. God trusted me with HIS child. I want to be the mommy that God wants me to be to Brady. I pray God helps me with that and to try and forget the other "stuff".

No comments:

Swidget 1.0