Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa, baby

I must have been a really good girl this year because Santa brought my gift early this year!!! Remember when I made a post about my Christmas Wish List? If not, here’s the post. Well….Santa brought me this on Sunday….

canon-eos-t2i-550d

YES!! Seriously!!!! Wooohooo! I’m so excited. I love it. Poor little Brady is probably about blind from the flash. I love how I can put the setting on “sports” and it takes several fast pictures. It doesn’t miss anything. Last night, Wes was behind me playing peek-a-boo making Brady laugh. Brady was seriously laughing out loud. I love when he does that. We were all three cracking up. Here are 3 pictures right in a row. I’m laughing at his expressions right now. First picture, Wes was hiding behind me. 2nd picture, Wes is jumping out from behind me. 3rd picture, Brady is cracking up.

IMG_0138

IMG_0139

IMG_0141

I love my camera but not NEARLY as much as this little boy.

IMG_0116

IMG_0108

I’m sure you can only imagine how many pictures you will be seeing from now on. Get ready for picture overload. Ha! Thank you Santa….no really….thank you honey! I love you so much.

1 comment:

shontel said...

Ok... first of all, those pictures are PRECIOUS!!! And secondly, I'm jealous of your present! Heehee.

Swidget 1.0