Feel Good Wednesday is back! I was so excited to finally feel refreshed and have a song for you guys this morning. I still need to share some pictures of our vacation and stories but I'll try to work on that later this week or next week.
After our vacation last week and God showing me that I need to surrender and to keep rejoicing Him.....things have seemed so joyful. I didn't mention the cd of Otto, the missionary, talking about rejoicing God even in difficult times, the other day. That was an awesome cd as well. If you would like a copy of these 2 cd's in particular, send me a comment or an email with your email or address (if I don't have them) and I will be more than happy to share these 2 cd's with you.
I stumbled across a new group this week. They are called Jesus Culture. The band plays at all the Jesus Culture ministry conferences. Have any of you heard of them or seen them live? I watched almost all of their videos that were available on youtube the other day. To watch them worship is amazing! You can really tell that they are not putting on a show but are being very sincere in their worship and praise to God. I want more and more of this kind of worship to be put forth by our church, by our generation. I can't help but want to see this, to feel this kind of worship!!! This has definitely been one of my prayers lately. I listened to this song on my Ipod this morning and felt so much joy! God was definitely driving with me to work this morning. People probably thought I was crazy. Haha I was getting into it. I LOVE to sing. I may not be the best but I enjoy it and I do it for God. Isn't that what matters? To worship and praise God. I know He enjoys it as well.
If you would like some free downloads of their songs or even chords and lyrics click here. And remember, if you would like a copy of the missionary, Otto Coning, cd's on Surrendering and Rejoicing then send me a comment or email (including your contact info. if I don't have it).
Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.
~ Romans 12:12, NLT
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awesome!!!!! I have never heard of them, but they are good!
I know you are, but please keep praying for my sister and her family. They really need intervention...not just healing for Wes, but healing in their marriage, serious healing in my sister's life, they need a miracle!! Thank you for all of the prayers you have already sent up....
Love you!
Hey, I never got the email on my hotmail account. Email me again at sdhale@embarqmail.com. Have a great week! Keep praying for me. My week has been looking up :) Maybe a job possibility in our town... a teacher resigned today. WOW! anyway, email me again. Sorry, I didnt get the last one.
Hey, waited for a feel good Wednesday this week :) Hope you had a good week... I wanted to tell you, I would be glad to give your blog a make-over if you would like!!! I love to "fix" blogs up!! It is one of my side hobbies. Just let me know my emailing me :) Take care...
Post a Comment