I have noticed that it doesn't take very long to fill like the above. One day you may be singing and praising Him, one day you may be on your knees praying and feeling His presence....and then the next day you just feel empty. That is exactly how I have been feeling lately. Totally honest there. I don't feel angry at God about anything. I guess I have just become boringly content. Does that even make sense there? Maybe that was the wrong 2 words to put together. Is boringly even a word? Haha I digress...anyways...I think we all feel like this at one point or maybe even many points in our lives. I am speaking for myself here, but I think I just allow myself to become too lazy or too busy and totally overlook what I really should be doing. Like instead of sleeping in, I should be getting up and praying. I have not been doing a good job about that. It's time to wake up! It's time to quit being lazy! It's time to quit allowing other things in our schedules to get in the way of our relationship with God.
Once again as I was driving to work today "the" song was played. I like our local christian radio station because they play songs I haven't heard before. I hope the words of this blog and this song do something for you today as it has done for me. I pray that I will wake up and allow God to move or at least move me.
Lord move, or move me
by FFH - Found a Place
I can't find the words to pray
I'm a little down today
Can you help me?
Can you hold me?
I feel a million miles away
And I don't know what to say
Can you hear me anyway?
What I need is for you to reach out your hand
You have taught me
No matter what you'd understand
CHORUS:
Lord move in the way, that I've never seen before
Cause there's a mountain in the way and a lock on the door
I'm drifting away, waves are crashing on the shore
So Lord move (move), or move me.
I've looked everywhere to find
A simple peace of mind
I can't find nothing on my own
So I got to leave myself behind
Take up this cross of mine
Give away everything I hold onto
Lord I know the only way is through this
But Lord I know I need you to help me do this
CHORUS
Out of this place of complacency
To a place of fellowship with thee
Cause I am weak but Lord you are so strong
And you know it's been way too long (been way too long)
Lord move in the way, that I've never seen before
Cause there's a mountain in the way and a lock on the door
I'm drifting away, waves are crashing on the shore
So Lord move (move)...CHORUS
John 10:7-10 (KJV)
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

2 comments:
I love your new layout on your page!! its really cute!
Love the Feel Good Wednesday. I have been begging God to break me and fill me with Him! I need his presence... Thanks for your words. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment