This weekend we celebrated Logan's 7th birthday. I can't believe how fast these years have gone by. Before I know it, I will blink my eyes and he will be driving or graduating from H.S. Ok, I can't think that way. I will get all teary eyed.
The first thing Logan and and Carsyn did was head for the slide. Wes said "That's ok, let them play on the free stuff." Haha
Wes and Jered took off to play with the big boy games.






I would say that Logan had a great, last minute birthday get together. I am glad Logan has some wonderful friends who could come along and enjoy his birthday outing.
We couldn't decide what we wanted to do for him as far as a party goes because I had a full schedule on Saturday and Sunday (his birthday) his mom was going to pick him up for a few hours. So Wes and I decided that a trip to The Plex would be a good idea. We loaded up 3 boys that go to church with us and headed that way.
There is Samuel (our pastor's son age 6), Logan, Jered and Carsyn (brothers and I want to say that they are 10 and 5 but I could be wrong). Carsyn doesn't look too happy but I think this is his camera face. He is always a happy boy.
Logan finally got out of the slide and enjoyed spending some tokens with Samuel.
Then it was time to head outside in the 100+ heat to watch some of the guys/boys ride go-carts. Logan and Samuel chose to sit this one out. They don't know what they are missing! I love go-carts but decided I would sit this one out too.
Now if you think this happens all the time with Jered and Carsyn, you're kidding yourself. Right, Stephanie? No, they are good kids. Very sweet.
I love Carsyn's eyes in this one. He looks like he is thinking "Are you sure I should be riding with this crazy man?!"
Then look at how much fun he is having with Wes. I believe Wes and Carsyn came in first place. I'm sure Carsyn was saying in his cute little Texan accent "Make it go faster, Wes!"
Samuel and Logan are missing out. I was too!
Here's all 3 coming around the last corner. Wes is trying to spin Jered out...again. Yes, Wes and Carsyn had already spun Jered out once before. Jered wasn't too thrilled about being beat by his little brother...and Wes.
We finally headed back to home to go eat at Ken's Pizza. On our way there I told the (loud) boys that we were going to be good and "eat, drink and be merry" and Carsyn said "You're already married Tonya!" Hahaha That kid cracks me up!
We ordered 2 large pizza's for all the boys and Wes. I had my own mini pizza. All of the pizza was gone by the time we left Ken's that night. This definitely made me feel sorry for my friends Summer and Stephanie who both are going to have 3 growing boys to feed. I'll be saying many prayers for you women!
I would say that Logan had a great, last minute birthday get together. I am glad Logan has some wonderful friends who could come along and enjoy his birthday outing.

2 comments:
what a good idea! I thought about doing the same thing with Jaron this year...just taking a friend or two to Chuck E Cheese's, instead of inviting the whole town and spending way too much money. They def look like they had a good time!!
I have thought and thought about how long it's going to take me to cook enough food to fill 3 high school boys and you know what? The place in town has all you can eat buffet plates for like $10! That money would be so worth it! I don't know how to cook super sized meals. Clark said I'm going to have to start liking Taco Bell. GAG!
Post a Comment