Then tomorrow is a birthday party for one of our little cousins in the family...Jared. He is having a party out at the grandparents house. We will have a great weekend filled with swimming and a trip to the movie theater to see G-Force (the little movie with the guinea pigs). I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.Friday, July 24, 2009
Why It's Grease Lightnin'!
Do you recognise that line? It's a famous line from Grease. I am so excited to be going to the local theatre and opera house here in town. If you live in or near the Wichita Falls area and have not visited The Wichita Theatre.....you are missing out. I really enjoy going. Tonight, my sister and I are going to watch Grease. I will probably be singing along driving the person next to me crazy.
Then tomorrow is a birthday party for one of our little cousins in the family...Jared. He is having a party out at the grandparents house. We will have a great weekend filled with swimming and a trip to the movie theater to see G-Force (the little movie with the guinea pigs). I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Then tomorrow is a birthday party for one of our little cousins in the family...Jared. He is having a party out at the grandparents house. We will have a great weekend filled with swimming and a trip to the movie theater to see G-Force (the little movie with the guinea pigs). I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like a great time!!!! Have fun!!!!
I Love Grease, too! We were even called the Pink Ladies in college because our social club colors were pink! So fun!!!
Post a Comment