Monday, July 27, 2009

The sweetest words

I know a lot of you who read this blog are also my friends on facebook but I just have to share the sweetest words I heard this morning.

I look forward to July. July means hugs and kisses every night before bed. July means Bible stories and prayer time before bed. July means lots of questions from a young mind that sometimes I don't have all the answers to. July means lots of swimming time at the grandparent's house and watching a fish-like kid swim around in the pool. July means watching a brownish head turn to blonde because of all the swimming time. July means birthday fun for my little man. July means I get to actually be a full time mom instead of an every-weekend part time mom. July means lots of giggling and wrestling going around in the house. July means watching my little man wipe sleep from his eyes when it's time to go to maw-maw's house for the day. July means getting to drive my little man to maw-maw's house and watching and waiting for him to turn around and blow a kiss my way. July means SO much to me! I hate to see it end. I have enjoyed this July more than ever...because this July Logan said the sweetest words to my ears.....

This morning on our way to maw-maw's house Logan asked,"When do I go back to my mom's?" I was bracing myself for what was to come next. I thought I knew exactly what he was going to say after I said,"Umm, this is your last week buddy." He said, "I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss ya'll."

What more could I ask for this July. I love my little man. I am positive me and his dad are going to miss him!

Photobucket

Swidget 1.0