Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Feel Good Wednesday #19 on a Tuesday

I am posting our Feel Good Wednesday a little early this week. I haven't mentioned that I have become a Loaned Executive for the United Way. I am so excited about this new adventure I have chosen to take place in. I am going on a 3 day retreat and plan to come back with lots of United Way information. I will share with you guys all about it later on. I will try to remember that. Just like I need to remember to post about this past weekend (birthday party for Jared and Grease with my sister).....Anyways...for the Feel Good Wednesday this week...

A few years ago Allen Asbury visited the church I was going to. Have you ever heard of him? Go here and check out his website. He has such a powerful voice! As I was looking back on my library of songs, this song jumped out at me. It always brings tears to my eyes when I hear this song. Just thinking about the many times I know someone has been saying my name in prayer and I may not even know it. Prayers mean so much to me. Prayers are heard. Prayers are answered. I know for sure I had a lot of prayers praying me through back in January. I am so grateful for those! I am so grateful for the prayers that are still being said for me today!


Somebody's Praying Me Through
Allen Asbury

Pressing over me like a big blue sky
I know someone has me on their heart tonight
That's why I know it's gonna be alright
'Cause somebody's praying me through
Somebody's praying me through

It may be my Mother, it might be my Dad
Or an old friend I've forgot I had
But whoever it is I'm so glad that
Somebody's praying me through
Somebody's praying me through

Through the tears, through the rain
Through the sorrow, through the pain
It keeps bringing me through
Over and over again
So when you're drowning in a sea of hurt
And it feels like life couldn't get any worse
There's a blessing waiting to push back the curse
'Cause somebody's praying you through

Somebody's praying you through
Someone got down on their knees and prayed for me
Somebody's, somebody's praying you through


Photobucket

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Love this one just like all the others :) Have a great trip this week!!!

Swidget 1.0