Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend

This three day weekend was one busy weekend. I've done anything from going to a very special little one year old's birthday party to screaming down a zip line. Boy oh boy has this weekend been so much fun but also very exhausting. Today I have been trying to catch up on my rest. I know that a lot of people like to see pictures when they visit blog sites. Well today, those people that love to see more pictures than read words will be happy to see this post. I love to talk (write) ya'll. I just can't help it.

Kasey & Scott's Home (just beautiful!)


Logan enjoying the zip line



Logan and his cousin, Ethan, selling lemonade. They did a great job. Logan was very polite to the customers (church goers and farmers). He said "Thank you. Please come again." I just love him.



The farmers who stopped to get a refreshing break. They gave the boys a $3.90 tip. How sweet!!!



Can you see who that is getting ready to do the zip line? Yep, that's me!



"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" So much fun! Wes was taking pictures and video. I accidentally (yes seriously, not lying) lost the video of me saying to Wes at the end "Catch me, catch me!" so I wouldn't hit a tree. hahaha
Our flag flying in front of our home. Please remember to pray for all of our men and women who serve our country. I am so thankful for what they do for our freedom.

I don't know if you can see it or not but I love how this picture below shows all the flags flying on our street. This year was the first year I remembered to pay our donation to have this. Love it!

1 comment:

cmjj said...

I wanna do the zip line!!! How fun!

Swidget 1.0