Monday, May 11, 2009

Tag, you're it...

I was tagged by my good friend Jill. I like doing these things. They fill my time when I'm not wanting to work.

8 things I look forward to

Being a mom
Weekends (not working)
Church
Vacations
Girl-time with my girlfriends
Massages
Pedicures
Heaven

8 things I did yesterday

Showered
Church
Lunch with mom and sister
Swung by my inlaws
T.V. with Wes
Laundry
Trip to Dairy Queen with Wes
Prayed

8 things I wish I could do

Get pregnant (lol - obvious answer huh)
Play the piano
Swim
Sew
Snap my fingers and all my work be done
See my friends every day
Lose weight
Be a witness to more people

8 shows I watch

The Today Show
Biggest Loser
The Office
The Hills (yeah I know it's retarded)
Two 1/2 Men
Celebrity Apprentice ( go Joan!...won't comment on your connections with happy people *wink*)
Law & Order
Rules of Engagement

8 people I tag

Summer
Kristi
Marcy
Amanda (my sister-n-law so maybe she'll actually update her blog - lol I keep reading the same one over and over)
Shontel
Ashley
Jill (but she's the one who tagged me)
And You, whoever you are....if you land here you must do this if you have a blog :)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0