Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baby Bohannon's first gifts

I just had to share Baby Bohannon's first gifts we received this Christmas. One of Wes' cousins got us our first ornament. It is a little baby rattle that says "Warm wishes for the parents to be" on the little tag. I was so happy to be able to take this home and hang it on our tree.

Then my mom surprised me with some presents to open for the baby. I opened a box that had 2 packages of diapers and some spoons. I'd say she went a little ahead with the spoons, but every little bit will help. lol And then I opened a box with this little bear. It's so cute and soft! I love it. It says "my first bear". So precious!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley said...

so cute, love the little countdown! Glad you liked the bear.

Swidget 1.0