So.....what am I giving away you may be asking?
I am giving away ONE hardback copy of The Pioneer Woman Cooks. If you haven't been to The Pioneer Woman's blog, you are missing out on a treat. She is amazing! She cooks, takes wonderful pictures, takes care of 4 children and even homeschool's them, lives on a ranch with her husband. Just this year she started her very own recipe website called Tasty Kitchen. Lots of great recipes with the help of her followers. What I like most about her recipes is that they include ingredients that most of us should know what it is and very easy to find....mostly you probably already have in your kitchen. She seems like a real down-to-earth woman.
How to win:
Only ONE way. Leave me ONE comment on this blog post AND tell me what your favorite Christmas movie is.
The giveaway ends Sunday night at 9:00 p.m. CST.
I will draw a name out of my glass jar on Monday.

7 comments:
My Favorite Christmas Movie is Jack Frost with Michael Keaton, Kelly Preston, Mark Addy and Henry Rollins.
I know it's cheesy but I like to believe love never stops.
Hmmm, that's a tough one. I don't necessarily have one favorite Christmas movie but LOVE any Christmas movie that has a wonderfully happy ending. Love watching them with the excited anticipation that good will triumph in the end!
Ok. I have 2 favorite Christmas movies :) National Lampoons Christmas Vacation & Christmas Story. Love, love, love them both!!
"Go on Smart Ass and do it!" Also another favorite quote from our favorite movie.
I love Christmas movies but my fav is Merry Christmas Charlie Brown (yes I love the cartoons still) followed closely by White Christmas
so I'm using my phone and it didn't log me in...it Kristi Shilling :)
PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! One of my BFF's Betsy ordered this cookbook and LOVES IT... Since I LOVE to cook, I NEED this cookbook!
My favorite Christmas movie right now is "Polar Express" probably because my girls love it! I will alwayls LOVE "A Charlie Brown Christmas!"
How FUN... Cant wait to see who wins!!! Have a great weekend :)
Post a Comment