Friday, December 11, 2009

UPDATE on Christmas Giveaway:

I forgot to mention that if you leave me a comment and if you are under "Anonymous" you must leave at least your name so I know who you are IF you win. I have a few readers who do not have a blog name so I could possibly have a few "anonymous" comments. Sooooooooo, if you want to win, please at least leave your name. Thanks.

By the way, I have one anonymous comment and I don't know who you are. So please leave me another comment and tell me who you are. :)

Thanks!

Photobucket

1 comment:

by Candace McNutt said...

Hey girl!! I got SOOOOOO excited when I saw "Christmas Giveaway" ..... I thought it was for your jewelry!!!! So, if you decide to do that. COUNT ME IN!! :) Otherwise, I am saving my pennies - I love your necklaces!!:)
Candace

Swidget 1.0