Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Feel Good Wednesday #39

I heard this song on the radio the other day and LOVED it. Of course it talked about one of my favorite words....HOPE.

My wish for all of you this Christmas season is that you find the HOPE that you need. I pray you know that CHRISTmas is about Jesus. It's not about the gifts. It's about love and life that we can have, only because of Christ.

Merry Christmas to all of my blog readers. I pray that you are safe & warm and that you know who Christ is.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Keep thinking about you and sweet baby! If it is a girl her middle name or NAME should be HOPE :) Merry Christmas!!!

Kate Huff said...

Wow! Shelley has almost the same idea I have about names except I think Hope should be her first name! I hope that y'all have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Swidget 1.0