Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just not in the shopping mood

Is anyone else feeling the way I'm feeling? I am NOT in the Christmas shopping mood this year. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because I'm getting older. Maybe it's because I'm figuring out that there is more to life than buying any old something to please someone. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's because I just want to be with my family and friends and don't care about the gifts. We have so much to be thankful for this year. I really wish that people would get over the "gotta buy a gift/gotta receive a gift" business. Why can't we all just be grateful for what we have and just enjoy the moments we have with each other?

Now don't get me wrong, I really L-O-V-E Christmas......I just don't want to buy any presents this year and really, I don't want to receive any either. There are MANY people that are less fortunate than I am. I'd rather them be shown love this year.


Photobucket

1 comment:

cmjj said...

I feel the same way, Tonya.....

Swidget 1.0