So here's my 2nd try at giving you one of my favorite songs.
Francesca Battistelli has been nominated for 5 Dove Awards this year. I think this sweet young thing is very good and is going to go far in the Christian music business. Check her out and even listen to her cd My Paper Heart for free on her page. Click here. If you do, be sure to listen to Unpredictable. This song reminds us that we don't know God's plans....only He does. I wanted to add that song today but good ol' playlist.com wouldn't let me. But really her whole cd is AWESOME.
Her song, I'm Letting Go, is one I would sing over and over after I got back from my girls trip last year. When I told God I was giving it up, letting go, and trusting Him 100% for a baby. Is there something you need to let go of and believe in God that He will take you out of your comfort zone and place you where He thinks is best? I'm really trying to let Him do that for me. It is difficult but I'm going back to the mission of trusting Him 100% again. Nothing is too hard for God.I’m Letting Go
(Francesca Battistelli / Ian Eskelin / Tony Wood)
My heart beats, standing on the edge But my feet have finally left the ledge
Like an acrobat There’s no turning back
(Chorus) I’m letting go Of the life I planned for me And my dreams I’m losing control Of my destiny It feels like I’m falling and that’s what it’s like to believe So I’m letting go
This is a giant leap of faith Trusting and trying to embrace The fear of the unknown Beyond my comfort zone
(Chorus)
Giving in to your gravity Knowing You are holding me I’m not afraid
(Chorus)
Feels like I’m falling and that’s what it’s like to believe
Feels like I’m falling and this is the life for me
Sorry the words were kind of jumbled. I sometimes have a hard time with this blog posting thing. It's weird. Any other bloggers have trouble sometimes with the spacing?
Anyways, I hope you all have a happy Feel Good Wednesday!
P.S. I got good news yesterday from the doctor.....after 6 1/2 weeks of blood tests my hCG number was down to 3 yesterday. That means my body is back to normal. I go to the doctor March 12th to discuss the future. Please pray for me. I want my tubes to be clear and my body to be ready. Please pray that either the doctor can give me some tests or answers OR that God gives me the peace that I need about getting pregnant again. I'm not really worried about that part but I would feel better knowing my tubes aren't blocked or something. I am emotionally ready to try again. I feel great!

No comments:
Post a Comment