Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Feel Good Wednesday #3

Third Day
Keep On Shinin'
from their Album Wherever You Are

It feels like forever since I can remember
It seems like it's always been this way
Keep the good news to ourselves, like a secret we'll never tell
I don't know why we've been so ashamed

But changes are in the air, sparks are starting everywhere
And oh, what a sweet, sweet sound
With millions of voices, singing new choruses
Leading the way to higher ground

Chorus:
Keep on, keep on shinin'
Wherever you may be
Keep on, keep on shinin'
For all the world to see

Having faith in the long run is easier said than done
It's hard to live out in the light of day
You're bruised and you're battered, your dreams have been shattered
Your best-laid plans scattered over the place

Despite all your tendencies, God sees it differently
Your struggle's a time to grow
And you, you're a miracle, anything but typical
It's time for the whole wide world to know



Last week I brought you the new artist Francesa Battistelli that is up for NEW Artist of the Year for the Dove Awards. Now, this week, I bring you one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE Christian groups EVER! I love these guys. I didn't even realize they had so many albums out. Seems like I may need to pay a visit to the Itunes Store soon. Anyways, these guys are up for Artist of the Year for the Dove Awards. As my sister and her friend would say "They are fiERce!" They have a rockish sound to them. Summer, go to Itunes and look these guys up. I think you "might" like a few of their songs. Not sure. Ask me for some of my favorite songs...I've got a list.
I hope you all have a fabulous Feel Good Wednesday.....I'm trying hard to feel good about my job this week. I am very blessed to have one, unlike many in this country.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I will so check it out! I'm loving your sister's pictures too! I love the red guitar and I can tell from a distance that I need a pair of those shoes. I'm working on the sunglasses first. What's up with the accountant saying it's just numbers? Hope she doesn't read this! LOL! It's just people MONEY! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! Crazy lady. Who wouldn't be stressed? Just say "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can'. I do it all the time...just to walk from my bed to my fridge right now. Talk to you this afternoon.

Tonya said...

Hahaha! The lady you're talking about DOES read this. Her name is Carrie and she's not the accountant. That's why she can say that. She's my Hero! I love her to death. She's the one that spent NUMEROUS hours last year helping me with my stupid accounting software. I hate it! But she has been a blessing to me. I would not have survived here at Schalk Oil Company after the software change had it not been for her. I owe her so much. She says "they're just numbers" so I can look beyond what I'm doing and not stress out. She's basically telling me to take it one number at a time.....Love you Carrie....if you're reading this. :)

Swidget 1.0