Friday, March 27, 2009

Tulips and Birthday Wishes

I couldn't think of a clever title for this post so that will have to do. Walking in the house from work, my eyes were automatically drawn to these....

Aren't they beautiful! What a perfect thing to see when coming home from work. Since there was no card I had to guess who they were from. (Wes was not home) My guesses were Wes or my Mother-in-law, Beverly. Beverly was correct. My mother-in-law knows how much I love tulips. I thought it was so sweet of her to think of me. I told you a while back I love surprises! She knows that too. Thanks Beverly!



And onto birthday wishes. Today a very special boy turns 4. My precious nephew gets a special shout out today! Kaden, I hope your mommy is reading this to you. I want you to know that even tho Aunt Tonya doesn't get to see you often, I think about you, your sister, mom and dad EVERY day. You are an angel sent from God. I will never forget that.



We may be miles apart, but I still love you with all my heart!

The day God brought him to all of us! His sister Shayli holding him. (Love you too Shay!)

A few months ago with me and his daddy. (Love you too Anthony!)



Amanda, if you are reading this....I just wanted you to know how thankful I am for you. You and Anthony created a precious baby, with God's help. God knew just what we would need when he formed Kaden in your womb. You are a great mommy to Kaden and Shayli. I hope you read this to Kaden and tell him that I hope he enjoys a special, fun-filled day! Eat some pizza for me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN!!!

3 comments:

lowryal said...

I did read this!...And I did read it to him! Thaks for thinking about us, and we love u too!

TTLY
Amanda


PS This made me cry!.. today is very emotional for me..lol...it's hard to let them grow up it's sad to say but i hate their birthdays..lol.it's Awsome for them but it's REALLY hard on me!

shontel said...

LOVE the Tulips!!! Beautiful!

cmjj said...

Those tulips are beautiful! Beverly did a great job, I love the crate-thingy they are in...please tell her hi for us, and we love her. I was looking at your old posts and I came across the kitchen pics...so beautiful!!! I want to see more pictures of your house :)

Swidget 1.0