Oh my. I'm sitting here wondering if anyone is as bad of a procrastinator as I am.
Our company accountant came in to my office this morning (yes - what was he thinking doing this to me on a Monday!--and a Monday after a time change -Argh!). He was checking up on me. You see, at my job I am in charge of our companies finances....basically I'm a bookkeeper...AND my boss's finances. I have known what would be required of me. But after facing my horrible setback in January I just haven't been focused. Now, my dear friend Carrie knows I am not quite focused anyways, but especially this year. Oh my word! I must get off this blog and get focused.
List of things I need in order to get focused:
No phone ringing, no emails from Ann Taylor telling me about the awesome cute sexy new blouses for Spring, no boss asking for help printing out an email, no friends updating their facebook, I really should unplug my internet connection from this pc (but oh, I just can't do that), perhaps a big cold iced down dr. pepper, upbeat music to put a little pep to my focus......and PRAYER from ALL of you! Prayer is much needed for me this week.
I need to be focused because the accountant lit a fire in my office today and the HEAT is ON! I wish I had my chord to my camera here at work so I could show you a picture of my desk and the list of to do's. OH MY HEAD! As Carrie would say, they're only numbers, they're only numbers, they're only numbers. I must keep repeating that and get off of this blog!
Happy Monday everyone. Remember to pray for me and my focus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment