Thursday, March 26, 2009

Walking on the wild side


If you know me very well, you KNOW I love shoes. I have recently just stepped out into the wild and have become fascinated with animal prints. Ha! Just thought I'd share. What do you think?
**Update** To answer Jill's question..."What are you going to wear with them?" I have been wearing them with neutral colors....brown today. I'm not sure. I think they could go with something bright like orange, yellow, turquoise. Not sure. Give me suggestions, people, if you want. :)

4 comments:

Jill said...

Those are adorable! What are you gonna wear them with?

cmjj said...

Totally cute!! Don't ask me what you could wear them with...I am terrible at putting together an outfit, just like I am terrible at decorating my home :)

shontel said...

Um... SO something my mom would love... but you know she is stylish so that's okay... bet my sister would love those, too. Heehee.

Summer said...

I would wear those with all the colors you mentioned plus red! They really are versatile. I love them and wish they were a suitable choice for my wardrobe but I'm pretty sure I would break an ankle chasing after all these little boys. I just sigh looking at my heels. Maybe someday we canbe friends again heels.

Swidget 1.0