I paid a little visit to my doctor yesterday. It was a follow up after my hCG went to 3 last week. The doc came in and seemed to be bracing himself for any tears that were flowing from me. He said he never knows what to expect when a patient has gone through something like myself. I smiled really big and told him "I am doing great!" "No worries doc." He made me feel so good. He sat and talked with me for a while and I got to share my faith with him. It was a good meeting.
He basically just told me that we can just keep doing what we've been doing and try not to worry. He did say we are not 100% sure that the baby was trying to attach in my tubes. There is a test he could do that shoots dye up my tubes and they can see if my tubes are blocked. But, since we are not sure there is a problem with my tubes we are going to put that off. I just feel in my heart that God will make a healthy baby for me. Someday. I don't want to worry with that test right now. I want to just wait, pray, trust, and HOPE for a blessing in the near future.
Please keep praying for me.
I hope you all have a fabulous, blessed weekend!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm praying for ya Tonya. And keep putting that test off! It hurts! :)
Post a Comment