Friday, April 24, 2009

28 Pictures of Me

In order to celebrate my birthday tomorrow, I am going to share some pictures with you. Some you will get a good laugh at. Some I am surprised I'm even sharing. I hope you enjoy and get a good laugh. Haha There are a few pictures I wish I had on my computer to share. But maybe next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, oh man. So many memories, and the hair...could it have gotten any bigger?!!! Nice walk down memory lane. I should send you some camp pics and the one I have of you after you ate a warhead. good times. Oh and the next post. I soooo remember singing on the phone to each other and writing letters inbetween the 2 days we were apart. Lets get together one time just to watch Wild Hearts and Sister Act agian.

Swidget 1.0