Thursday, April 2, 2009

Faith Baby

Over at Kelly's Korner, my inspiring-stranger-blog-friend, were these featured onesies. Aren't they cute??!! You can go right here to visit the website and see the mommy who created them. I love the name of the site too. I am GOING to buy this one WHEN I have my future baby. It is just perfect for me. I just had to share. In fact, I may just go buy one right now!


I also love that this site has lots of scriptures all over it. On the very top of the website is the verse my pastor, Clifton, has been preaching on the last 2 Sundays..."We live/walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7 And the other verse I love is “If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it." John 14:14

2 comments:

alow09 said...

I say get it NOW!!!! You never know if they will quit selling them or not! :D and then hurry up and work on my baby neice/nephew to get here! :D lol

shontel said...

I AGREE!!! Buy it NOW IN FAITH and HOPE....

Swidget 1.0