As I sit here listening to songs that praise Jesus, I am filled with emotion of what all Jesus means to me. He has done so much for me. Dying on the cross He knew He was paying a price for me, my family, friends, you....EVERYONE. He knew down the road, that I would sin. He knew I'd love Him. He knew I'd want to be forgiven. He was willing to get on the cross, bleed, suffer, thirst, and to get beaten for ME! Would I be willing to do that for just anyone?
I just can't understand why people would know the lamb of God died for them and not want to serve Him. I can't understand how they can live a life of sin and not want to be forgiven. Why live broken and lost when your debt has been paid already, your sin can be forgiven?! He died on the cross for you! He suffered for you! All you have to do is tell him you have sinned, you want to be forgiven. He will forgive you. That's what he died for.
HE IS WORTHY!!!!
Thank you for the cross! Thank you for suffering for me! I love you Lord!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment