
I was almost moved to tears this weekend by the simplest thing. Logan and I were driving home late Saturday night from Wes's grandparents house. Being Easter weekend they had lots of family in from out of town. It was rainy and stormy that night. As we were driving home, Logan noticed the lightning out in the distance and asked if we could get hit. I told him there was a very slim chance and that we would be fine.
As we were getting ready for bed Logan came and found me and here is what he said that made my heart just want to burst.
"Mom, do you know how I know that God does exist?" "While we were driving home I prayed that God would send the lightning where I could see it." "Every time I'd ask to see the lightning, it would happen and it was like it was all around us."
I hadn't noticed all the lightning the way he had. But I grabbed him and hugged him after he told me all that. Isn't it so special how God works in our little children's minds? The simplest prayer by a child is heard by our God's ears! And Logan knew that. It just makes my heart feel so good.

No comments:
Post a Comment