Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feel Good Wednesday #8

Hosanna...definition: used to express praise or adoration to God, a shout of worshipful praise.

John 4:23-24 "But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
Hosanna
by Hillsong United

I see the king of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes
The whole earth shakes

I see his love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing
The people sing

[Chorus]
Hosanna
Hosanna
Hosanna in the highest x2

I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees
We're on our knees

[Chorus]

Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart from what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdoms cause
As I go from earth to
Eternity

[Chorus] x2

Hosanna in the highest
I love the verse talking about the generation rising up, with selfless faith, praying and seeking. I remember many times watching my parents generation in church....praying, singing, worshipping. I remember my grandpa testifying in church and ending every time with "I'm going to keep on keeping on." I look up to these generations. I want my generation to pray and seek and start a new revival. Where we just can't get enough of God.
Happy Feel Good Wednesday. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.
This song today was more of a worship song. Do you have a favorite worship song?

1 comment:

cmjj said...

Your posts are always so uplifting!! Thank you for taking the time to do them :) We did have a great time in Lubbock...it was just too short. I have a bunch of cute videos I need to post too...watch for those in a few days!

Swidget 1.0