I miss the good o' days when I didn't have to worry about what I ate or all the cokes I drank.
I miss the good o' days when I had my sweet friend Courtney here to go sweat it out at the gym. Courtney would always encourage me. She was different than me. She had been athletic in school, so the motivation to get to the gym came easier for her. Then she had to go off and get married and move to Mississippi.
I need someone who will gripe at me if I try to whine my way out of not going. I need someone to get in there and sweat with me.
Where is my Jillian or Bob....or better yet, Courtney?....Court? You reading this? Texas is missing you!
Below is a picture of me and Courtney during the time we were working out. Geez! How sad! Look how skinny and young I look. *sigh*


No comments:
Post a Comment