Thursday, February 19, 2009

Want a free photo book???

What a great deal! I just opened my email up this morning and found one from Shutterfly and they are giving away a FREE, yes I said FREE (20 page) 8 x 8 Story Book. This is a $29.99 value. What is a Story Book you may be asking....well, go here and you'll see. Now don't forget, if you want one of these FREE (20 page) 8 x 8 Story Books you have to use the Promo Code: PHOTOBOOKS and this promo expires March 10, 2009. So if you have some pictures you want to cherish forever or maybe someone's birthday is coming up.....this would be a GREAT item to get for FREE.

Now, there was an * next to this in my email so here are the terms and conditions!

"* Free 8x8 photo book includes initial set of 20 pages. All incremental pages will be charged on a per page rate. Licensed premium photo books, Martha Stewart books, Creating Keepsakes books, Adventure books and leather and padded photo books are not included in this reward. Taxes, shipping and handling charges will apply."

So Happy Thursday to everyone and enjoy! I'm off to go start my free 20 page photo book now. What a way to start out my Thursday!...when really I should be working.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks Tonya! I bought one of these last year and love it. Sounds like I'm needing another one now!

Swidget 1.0